- Recently, I’ve had the privilege of meeting with a number of people who work in the aerospace industry. Since the occurrence of a high profile security […]
- You may have heard that today, May 3, has been dubbed “National Password Day”. So, you’ll probably be seeing lots of tweets and updates in recognition […]
- Recently, a malware attack was detected in the Middle East that targeted automated safety systems (click HERE for the story in Wired Magazine). These safety systems […]
- A UK Member of Parliament stepped in some deep doodoo recently, after she admitted that she routinely shared her office computer password with co-workers, including temporary […]
- An associate, hopefully in jest, recently commented to me: “Remind me sometime to show you the scars from every time I’ve slit my wrists after reading […]
- [Title image courtesy of New Mexico State University’s Learning Game Lab – https://learninggames.nmsu.edu/ ] Just when you thought Halloween was over, and you could free your mind […]
Don’t be asleep at the wheel, Big Data privacy issues are critical for businesses and individuals to graspBy now, you’ve probably heard the term “Big Data”, and may even be getting sick of hearing about it. Whether you’re new to it or not, […]
- Your UPS delivery was missed… The IRS says you owe them thousands of dollars… You’ve reached your computer disk storage limit… Your Apple account information has […]
- A friend of mine is developing some complex software that he hopes to license to other companies. When I asked him how he was protecting it […]
Attacks on prominent businesses show how industrial and economic spies are targeting and finding valuable intellectual propertyWhile most of the cyber crime news stories focus on financial and personal information theft, there is clear evidence emerging that large-scale espionage is being conducted […]
Why not ask for a free consultation?
We can even do a live demo to try out some options.