Don’t be asleep at the wheel, Big Data privacy issues are critical for businesses and individuals to graspBy now, you’ve probably heard the term “Big Data”, and may even be getting sick of hearing about it. Whether you’re new to it or not, […]
- Your UPS delivery was missed… The IRS says you owe them thousands of dollars… You’ve reached your computer disk storage limit… Your Apple account information has […]
- A friend of mine is developing some complex software that he hopes to license to other companies. When I asked him how he was protecting it […]
Attacks on prominent businesses show how industrial and economic spies are targeting and finding valuable intellectual propertyWhile most of the cyber crime news stories focus on financial and personal information theft, there is clear evidence emerging that large-scale espionage is being conducted […]
- Ransomware that takes your computers hostage has hit an all time low, from a morality point of view. While you have to admire their creativity, the […]
- Collaboration is an important element of business productivity. But it’s sometimes too easy to set up methods for sharing files between employees in different geographical locations, […]
- Remember back in that simpler time – 5 years ago – when botnets simply sent out spam or collected credit card numbers; or 10 years ago, […]
- What’s the best way to combat a ransomware threat? The secret is to be proactive, and maybe extra paranoid. I’ll bet the guy who decided to […]
- What makes a good hacker story? Is it when the hacker has a much bigger impact than everybody expects? Or is it when they get caught […]
- While I have been pointing out the risks of using Smart Devices and adopting the Internet of Things (IoT) over the past year, there has definitely been a gathering recognition among the security industry - and now the news media - about these risks. Certainly, the high profile outage of Twitter, Spotify, Pinterest, Google and Netflix last week focused attention on the security vulnerabilities within IoT devices. Now people are starting to realize the potentially scary scenarios that are just wait to happen thanks to the poor security around these devices. It's great that more people now share my concern, and many are trying to identify solutions. But here are my reasons why many of the devices you've already purchased may always be vulnerable - and you may need to throw them away to stay safe.
Why not ask for a free consultation?
We can even do a live demo to try out some options.